Saturday, July 13, 2013

Paganfire - Wreaking Fear And Death

PAGANFIRE
"Wreaking Fear And Death" (Promo)
Independent/Self Released


Finally a PAGANFIRE full length in my hands!  I'm pissed as fuck 'cause they are starting to be like AGATHOCLES and NUNSLAUGHTER with all the split releases and I've missed out on a lot and I can't keep up. 

I have the promo tape. It's signed by Vro (Vocals/Bass) and it was handed over to me by Jay (Drums) when he was in Singapore. It features eight songs. Recorded at Sumata Studio. Artwork (Sketch Version) by Norman Trinidad. It comes with a fold out j-card with a band photo, lyrics, credits, contact information, and insults. 

"Wreaking Fear And Death" totally represents what the band is about and what they stand for. It's their finest work in all aspects: artwork, songwriting, and the production. It shits on the previous releases. Though some are totally shit to me. So it double shit on the others, but they can all fuck off after listening to this. They are all irrelevant to me now as this is all I need from PAGANFIRE. It's solid, raging, and destructive!  Unfortunately, my favorite PAGANFIRE song, "Metal Thrashing Militants" didn't make it to this release. 

It's officially released by Afterlife Productions (Malaysia) and Mandarangan Recordings (USA). I have yet to get my hands on either version, though.  If you are interested to check out Thrash Metal from the Philippines. "Wreaking Fear And Death" is mandatory!

It literally wreaked fear and death on my cassette player as this was the last tape I listened to before it died. Ha!